Paper submission via EDAS system
Submission of Abstract and Full Paper
[IMPORTANT] To submit an abstract, authors must create an account first. Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to their account. The manuscript (full paper) can be submitted only after authors submit their abstract. Please download the manuscript template and follow the format carefully. The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration.
Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for ICESC 2019. All submitted papers will be double blind reviewed by internationally reputable reviewers.
Information for authors
Preparing your proceedings paper: Authors must prepare their papers using Microsoft Word, according to the Conference Proceeding Series guidelines and templates.
Please download the MS Word templates for extensive guidelines on formatting your paper. As a summary, please ensure the following:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 5cm (top), 3.8cm (left and right) and 5cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 5 pages and no more than 8 pages
Payment of Registration Fee
[IMPORTANT] After making the payment, author MUST upload the transfer proof via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)